When looking to protect yourself or your staff from airborne contaminants, PAPRs offer high and reliable protection, far exceeding disposable masks. CleanSpace Respirators, proudly made in Australia, outperform other respirators when it comes to comfort and ease of use.
CleanSpace respirators are a revolution in the area of respiratory protection. They provide all the protection of a PAPR and are free from belts, battery packs and hoses, making them more comfortable and easy to deploy. When used in hot or humid conditions, CleanSpace respirators provide cool, clean air to the user and eliminate fogging and moisture. CleanSpace assists miners and their staff to be safe in the workplace and compliant when working around silica dust.
A Revolution in Respiratory Protection. CleanSpace Ex is intrinsically safe & can be safely used in potentially explosive environments such as mining.
- High protection 99.95% filter efficiency
- Reusable & cost-effective
- Comfortable & lightweight 500g
- No belts or hoses, no waist mounted battery pack
- Smart AirSensit Technology
- Long battery life up to 9 hours and fast recharge
- Approved and certified AS/NZS 1716
- Compatible with other PPE such as helmet and safety glasses
CleanSpace industrial models:
- CleanSpace EX is intrinsically safe so that it can be worn in potentially explosive environments such as mining.
- CleanSpace ULTRA is IP rated 66, making it water-tolerant, perfect for stonemasons carrying our wet-cutting.
- CleanSpace 2 can be used in a variety of industrial applications where water tolerance or intrinsic safety is not required.
CleanSpace Technology assists in product training, fit testing and instructions on maintenance and care with attentive customer support.
Read more Mining Safety News