The Australian Institute of Health & Safety is proud to welcome the inaugural Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards (AWHSA) happening virtually across June 1-5 2020.
The awards provide national recognition to organisations and individuals who are demonstrating excellence and innovation in the field of Workplace Health & Safety.
In 2020, the AWHSA will recognise the achievements across 10 individual award categories which include:
- Best Safety Program Initiative Award
- Best Health / Well being Initiative
- HRS of the year Award
- Emergency First-Aid Response Award
- Young Safety Professional of the Year Award
- Health & Safety Innovation Award – SME
Health & Safety Innovation Award – Large Enterprise
- Health & Safety Professional of the Year Award
- Harold Greenwood Thomas Lifetime Achievement Award
- Health & Safety Leadership Award
- BHP launches Technology and Innovation Award
- Standards Australia recognises outstanding commitment at annual awards
- Finding the bottom line for mine safety in Queensland
As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the awards have been moved to a virtual event and attendance is free! You can register to view the Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards here: https://bit.ly/3cIwwRk.