Corporate Protection Australia Group (CPA Group) is the market-leading provider of emergency response and asset protection solutions supporting health & safety in the mining industry.
The issue of mine safety has never been a higher priority and it continues to attract mining company focus, significant investment and media scrutiny.
Corporate Protection Australia Group (CPA Group), in combination with its mining partners, has been at the forefront of the industry drive to enhanced safety with a range of services all precisely targeted at this very issue.
Here are some current examples, amongst many, of CPA Group’s mining clients using innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to enhancing mine safety and site emergency response capability.
- Security trained paramedics
- Rescue paramedics
- ERT professionals with security qualifications and licences
- Mine truck drivers with rescue qualifications
- Full-time CPA Group ESOs to support and enhance site volunteer ERT
- Emergency response (Fire & Rescue) training and exercises/drills delivered to site volunteer ERTs
Whether the consideration is prevention or response, and whether the mine is in construction, operation or care and maintenance, CPA Group has experience in enhancing site capability through our range of services, expertise and experience.
- Advisory services – CPA Group’s advisory arm, iSafe SMS, conducts risk assessments and develops risk management plans to ensure all contingencies are considered, assessed and remediated
- Staffing services – we have a wealth of experience in providing a combination (‘bundling’)* our emergency response services, backed up by industry-leading technical experts – for example, our clinical governance is overseen by our full-time Medical Director
- Medical / paramedical / nursing
- Fire & rescue
(* Bundling involves combining two or more of the above professional disciplines, delivering a highly efficient enhancement to emergency response capability – a Rescue Paramedic is one example)
- Safety training – as one of the few emergency services providers with our own in-house Registered Training Organisation, Baseline Training, CPA Group has for many years had the ability to bring accredited and non-accredited safety and emergency response training to our clients, at their site, and with trainers who have real-life experience in the disciplines they are teaching.
For more information about CPA Group see our short company video below or go to https://cpagroup.com.au
If you would like to be contacted by a CPA Group safety professional, please email us on email@example.com
Read more Mining Safety News