PGC Resources is a West Australian owned and operated company specialising in project personnel for the Mining, Maintenance, Construction and Oil and Gas industries and are currently seeking experienced Safety Coordinators to bolster current safety systems, contribute to building new systems and work in closely with our existing shut and full time maintenance crew.
The position is a FIFO position for ongoing shutdown work.
To be considered for this position you will possess the following:
• Minimum 4 solid years as a safety advisor/coordinator
• Experience in the mining / maintenance and or construction industry.
• Proven exposure to HSE Auditing / Compliance processes.
• Exposure to rigging and cranes – mandatory
• Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and safety
• Diploma in Occupational Health and safety- advantageous
Please select the “APPLY NOW” button to submit your application