Metals X Limited are seeking for an experienced Underground Electrical Fitter to join their team at recently acquired Nifty Copper Operations.
Reporting to the Underground Electrical Supervisor, responsibilities of the position will include but not limited to:
- Ensure all electrical maintenance and installation work complies and is conducted in accordance with the Mines Safety & Inspection Act and Regulation, AS3000 and associated standards pertaining to electrical work.
- Maintenance of electrical and instrumentation equipment including PLC and Citect controls
- Troubleshooting leaky feeder communication
- Performing statutory testing and inspections on all electrical distribution systems
- Electrical and instrument fault finding
- Experience with maintenance on Tamrock drill rigs
- RCT Teleremote installation and fault finding
- Installation and fault finding in crusher and conveyor systems
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- WA A-Grade Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching operation accreditation
- Certificate 4 Instrumentation
- Minimum 2 years underground experience
- Experience with Schneider M340 Unity programs, Citect
- Knowledge and understanding of OH&S and duty of care
- National Police Clearance
- Unrestricted “C” class
This role is offered on a 14/7 roster with flights provided from Perth, Western Australia.
Previous applicants no need to reapply.