- Permanent Role
- Immediate Start
- Attractive Salary Package
- This role is located in Mackay.
About the Role:
The WHSQ Coordinator will lead the quality assurance effort for all of our clients Business Units and be responsible for ensuring Safety Systems and legislative compliance.
- Developing and maintaining the quality and business management systems.
- Reporting to the management team
- Conducting full investigations into customer complaints, incidents and deciding on the corrective actions
- Conducting and reporting audits
- Ensuring all registers are updated and legally compliant
- Coordinating/assisting in the running of monthly consultative meetings and toolbox talks.
- Managing NCR’s and corrective actions and recommend continuous improvement activities
- Ensuring that quality procedures are documented, audited and maintained in all areas of the business.
- Working with all teams to improve QA and SMS procedures.
- Completing the end to end of the on boarding process.
- Completing the duties of return to work
- Developing risk management plans and risk assessments
Skills & Experience:
- Lead Auditor qualification in WHS and QMS
- Certificate IV in Quality Management and Assurance (or higher)
- Certificate IV Workplace Health and Safety (or higher)
- RTW Coordinator Certification
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant WHS and Quality experience preferably in the heavy manufacturing or mining industry
- Safety Investigation qualification (ICAM, Taproot etc.)
- Work well in the team environment.
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Officer certification (or be willing to obtain)
- Intermediate MS Office skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- A current drivers licence
Professional high performing environment, everyone works alongside each other and is an important component of the wider business. Great opportunity to work with a market leader who employs the best people in the business.
- An attractive salary package.
- Perm opportunity.
Contact Georgia Mackie for a confidential discussion.
Phone Number: 07 3009 9637
Job Number: GM34070